If you want to gain insights and collect feedback to improve your business, a survey is the easiest way. Customize the look and feel of your surveys, and collect the data you need from the answers.
Online surveys are a popular method of collecting data. Businesses and researchers use them commonly to collect valuable feedback from customers and employees.
You can easily create feedback forms and online surveys with Formaloo. This can be done by making a form, choosing question types, and utilizing powerful logic.
In this article, we’ll explore how to create effective online surveys that deliver the insights you need.
So, let’s dive in and discover how to create online surveys to engage your audience.
How to build a survey online in a few easy steps
Follow these easy steps to create your free online survey.
NPS survey template
Event evaluation survey
Employee engagement survey
Create your form
To start building a form, you can make it from scratch. Open a new form, and add any field you need to collect user data, like name, email, city, and phone number.
Now you can add your questions. There are different types of questions like multiple-choice, single-choice, tables, and rating scales.
Use CSAT and NPS, to make your online survey more interesting.
Customer satisfaction feedback helps to exceed customer expectations and drive experience improvement.
And measure the number of happy customers using NPS feedback surveys.
Also, for making a custom survey, you can go to our template gallery. This is where you can find ready-to-use templates. Which you can easily edit to fit your particular needs.
Now is the time to customize your form.
Customize your online survey form
Start customizing the survey to make it yours from the “Design” tab of your form’s editor page.
You can modify font, color, add images, logos, and customize the text on buttons and messages.
These are some of the features you can customize them by Formaloo:
- Single-step/ Multi-step forms: All questions are visible on a single page or each question is on a separate page.
- Variable field: add a custom variable to your form, edit your formaloo and add a Variable field. Then you can populate your variable on the Logic page.
- Logic and calculation: You can make your form smarter by adding Logic and Calculations. Link questions to outcomes, assign points to answers and show and hide questions. Direct people down different question tracks based on their responses.
- Multiple success pages: Use Advanced Logic to direct users to the right success page based on their answers. Besides, you can create multiple success pages in your form. Use logic to send users to a success page based on their answers. You can also include a link in your success message to send respondents to another page or form after they finish.
- Partial submission: For incomplete submissions, you can view the responses of people who started but didn’t finish the form. Watch this video to learn more: How to save form entries partially as the user is filling out the form.
- Answer piping: You can pipe or show an answer in any other section of your online form. This makes it more personal and interesting for the person submitting. You can use answer piping in real time anywhere on your form.
How to boost your customer engagement with answer piping
The ability to meaningfully engage with customers is essential for success in today’s fast-paced business environment. Answer piping is an approach that can transform your customer engagement strategies.
- Prevent duplicate submissions: Improve your data collection accuracy, efficiency, and security while providing a better user experience for your customers. Learn how to prevent duplicate submissions.
- Offline surveys: Empower your onsite survey strategy with offline functionality. Gather real-time feedback when your audience is engaging with your services.
Watch this video to see how to customize your form to the next level.
Charts and reports, kanban boards
Meanwhile, manage your data and responses by using tools like charts, graphs, and Kanban boards.
Read more about how to create advanced charts.
Basically, with a kanban board, you can categorize your customers by their status.
Obviously, you can measure customer satisfaction feedback and responses easily in this way.
You can present your form responses in a live mode and share them with the public. It’s the perfect solution for encouraging your audience to fill out the form by viewing other responses.
Receive notifications when someone responds
Furthermore, for marketing automation, set up custom notifications. Automatically send emails and notifications to yourself, your team, or your participants.
You can get an email every time the form gets a new response.
From the “Notifications” tab, enable “Send me a notification email for each response” and then enter your email address.
Also, use the “Email forwarding” option to add extra email addresses.
How to send custom emails to your form submitters
Have you thought about sending custom emails based on the content of your forms once someone submits them? Well, Formaloo lets you customize the emails sent on each form separately.
Also, you can use the “Email verification” field to verify your audience.
Connect your survey results with your favorite tools
Integrate your surveys with your favorite CRM, email marketing tools, and more, automate your marketing strategy, and maximize your overall ROI.
Use Formaloo integrations to connect with thousands of the most popular apps.
Publish your online survey
Now that you’ve created your formaloos, it’s time to share them with your audience!
Afterward, to share your survey, edit your formaloo and click on the eye icon on the top right of your editor page.
Also, you can see your form’s public URL address whenever you click the save button on your formaloo editor.
Finally, to embed your form on your website, on your dashboard, right-click on your formaloo. Select “View code and widgets” where you can see different embedding options like iframe, script, and widget.
Select one and click on the “Get code” button. Then, paste it on your website to embed the form there.
Collaborate with teammates
After all, you and your team can work together in your Formaloo workspace. With access management and data security, you can manage who has access to what data.
Easily add your team members to your workspace by clicking on the workspace members in the menu under your profile icon. Then, add their email addresses or share the invitation link to join your workspace.
Learn more about how to create an application without needing to code.
You can only share full access to the responses with your workspace team members. So if someone isn’t in your workspace, and you want to share full access to the responses, first add them to your workspace. Also, you can share the “Read-only” and “Read and edit responses” access levels with everyone, even if they’re out of your workspace team.
Furthermore, you can build membership-only portals where your customers can sign up and log in to view your app.
Read more about how to create a custom CRM.
Creating professional online surveys with Formaloo
The great thing about Formaloo is that it’s very flexible, so you can customize it to fit your needs.
Additionally, you can add different fields, create views showing specific data subsets, and even connect them to other tools.
With Formaloo, building a custom survey has never been easier!
Furthermore, with the powerful features of Formaloo, you can automate your workflow and tasks, to provide better service for your customers.
So start now and empower your business to achieve its full potential!
If you’re interested in seeing how our app works, take a look at our YouTube channel where we have tutorials available. And if you have any queries, visit Formaloo’s support page for different means of getting in touch with us.