Each month, we like to showcase some of the new features we’re adding to Formaloo to make our platform more accessible, more intuitive, and more powerful. Let’s head on to this month’s what’s new in Formaloo.
This month too, we’ve got three improvements to share. Read on—or watch this two-minute for the breakdown.
Big update: Multiple Workspace Support
Now you can manage multiple workspaces at the same time with the same account! You can now switch between your companies and teams as you wish with just a click!
Also, we introduced these amazing features and improvments:
- Custom Metadata: Now when you share your formaloos’ links on social media, your own logo and info come as a preview. This gives you an extra layer to empower your brand when you’re using Formaloo.
- New payment gateway: Razorpay is now added to our payment methods and you can integrate and automate your payment with this gateway as well.
- Two new UI options for mobile apps: We’ve open-sourced two new mobile app UI templates. You’re more than welcome to fork them, customize them, and sell them to your customers! The mobile apps are connected to Formaloo databases and can be synced with the web app you’ll deliver to your customer as well!
Check them out: Events and exhibitions app | E-commerce & business app
- Zapier & Make integrations are now updated with significant improvements in both speed and security.
- Now you can require your users to select a minimum and/or a maximum number of choices in each multi-choice field.
- Slack integration now supports multiple workspaces and channels at the same time as well.
Tip of the month: How to leverage charts to showcase form responses
You can use charts for a variety of purposes such as data analysis and decision making. In this article, you’ll learn how you can leverage charts to showcase form responses and what type of chart is created for each field in your forms.
Forms help you collect information from your audience. The first tools that come in handy to understand your collected information, are charts.
That’s it for this month. As always, thanks for reading along. We’ll be back next month with even more new features to help you get the most out of your forms. Until then, happy Formaloo-ing!